The top shelf is where the best is kept. On the top shelf, the bartenders keep the best liquor. On the top shelf of the vault the jewelers keep the best diamonds. On the top shelf of our closets we keep the purses/shoes/accessories that are most valuable. The top shelf is where we store our valuables and as I woman, I do my best everyday to remain on the top shelf of the lives of the people who mean the most to me.
I want you to be top shelf to those in your life too!
Ladies, we only have 31 more days left in 2016. Wow! As we finish strong in 2016 I want you to become extra intentional about being the best you possible. In order to help you, below is a list of the qualities that top shelf women possess. Study it. Meditate on those qualities that mean the most to you. Write in your journal about those that mean the most to you. And above all, use it as a checklist for your own life. Encourage yourself to embody these ideals so that you can become and remain a top shelf woman!
5 Qualities Of Top Shelf Women
- A top shelf woman doesn’t make you jealous. She’s secure in her worth, and in your ability to recognize how valuable she is. She doesn’t play games.
- A top shelf woman doesn’t have a princess complex. She demands that you treat her with respect—but because she is a person you love, not because she is a woman and entitled to something.
- A top shelf woman takes care of herself (particularly the Core7 areas of her life: spiritually, emotionally, relationally, physically, financially, professionally and sexually). This doesn’t mean she is perfect, it means she’s always improving.
- A top shelf woman knows what she wants in life.
- A top shelf woman isn’t afraid to be single or married. She is self-sufficient and realizes her marital status does not define who she is. She looks for those who will help her grow to be even higher quality!